It’s no April Fools joke, our next scheduled Commodore Computer Club meeting will be Friday, April 1, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST.
Please note that members, guests and friends from the Portland, OR metro area typically show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
We meet at Pied Piper Pizza, a really awesome local pizza place in Vancouver, Washington that’s approximately 20-30 minutes from PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98682
When entering Pied Piper Pizza, head straight back past the dart boards to the private banquet room #3. Look for Commodore “Stuff”. If you can’t find it, ask someone at the counter.
You can expect to see the following hardware, software and game cartridges at the April 1, 2011 Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- Amiga CDTV Commodore Dynamic Total Vision
- Commodore 64 (breadbox) computer
- 50+ C64 arcade game and utility cartridges
- Commodore VIC-20 computer
- 20+ VIC 20 video game cartridges
- C64 Direct-to-TV C64DTV designed by Jeri Ellsworth
- 100+ floppy disks with various games, programs, and utilities
- Commodore SX-64 (Executive 64) computer
If you have any Commodore hardware or software, bring it along. There is always plenty of room, tables and electrical outlets.
Also feel free to bring your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or kids as they are all welcome at the meetings too, so don’t let that stop you from coming. The more the merrier!
Since everyone really enjoys it, we’ll have the buy, sell, trade and free tables setup again. If you have any Commodore, other 8-bit computer or gaming console items you want to sell, trade or give away, feel free to bring it along.
For additional details, directions, etc, please check out the Commodore Computer Club meetings page.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting on Friday April 1, 2011.