Our Commodore Users Group meets the first Friday of the month at Pied Piper Pizza, a super awesome pizza place located in Vancouver, Washington which is approximately 20-30 minutes from PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98682
Our first scheduled meeting of the new year will be Friday, January 7, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST when Pied Piper Pizza closes. Members and guests from the Portland, OR metro area typically show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
We’ve got a couple birthdays happening in January with a few Commodore Computer Club members, so we’re going to have some tasty homemade cupcakes to eat.
Speaking of food, be sure to have your official Commodore Computer Club membership cards on hand to receive discounts on the all-you-can eat Pied Piper dinner buffet.
You can expect to see the following hardware, software and game cartridges at the January 7, 2011 Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- Commodore VIC-20 computer
- 20+ VIC 20 video game cartridges
- Commodore SX-64 (Executive 64) computer
- KoalaPad graphics tablet with KoalaPainter software
- Multiple Commodore 1702 color monitors
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- 2 Commodore 64 (breadbox) computers
- 50+ C64 arcade game and utility cartridges
- 100+ floppy disks with various programs, games and utilities
- Commodore 1541 and 1581 disk drives
- Vectrex by General Consumer Electric (GCE)
- Sean Kelly Vectrex Multi-Cart (tons of Vectrex games)
At our meetings there is always plenty of space and electrical outlets (however extra power strips are always welcome), so feel free to bring your Commodore hardware and software.
The MSD SD-2 disk drive will be on stand-by, so if you’d like to get copies of any Commodore software, you’ll want to attend the meeting. We’ll be providing free blank floppy disks with sleeves too! If you have any software you’d like to share, bring it along as well.
Also feel free to bring your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or kids as they are welcome at the meetings too, so don’t let that stop you from coming. The more the merrier!
For more information, please check out our meeting page which has directions and more detailed information.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to see you at the meeting!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to our full RSS feed.