Heads up Commodore friends, hackers and enthusiasts, our next Commodore Computer Club meeting will be Friday, June 3, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST.
Typically club members, friends and guests from the Portland, OR metro area show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
Our monthly Commodore users group meetings take place at Pied Piper Pizza, a local favorite in Vancouver, WA that’s approximately 30 minutes from downtown PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza – 12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd. – Vancouver, WA 98682 – Get directions
Once inside Pied Piper Pizza, head straight back past the dart boards to the private banquet room #3. Look for Commodore computers. If you can’t find it, ask someone at the counter.
The following hardware, software (cartridge and floppy disk based) will be at the June 3, 2011 Portland metropolitan area Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- Gold label Commodore VIC-20 computer
- VIC 20 Mega-Cart: The ultimate cartridge for your Commodore VIC-20
- Shredz64 Guitar Hero software and the PSX64 Interface
- Commodore PET 2001 and 8032 computers
- Upgraded Amiga A2000HD computer with CD-ROM
- NTSC Amiga 600 A600 computer with 4 GB Compact Flash drive
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- Commodore 64 (C64) computer with JiffyDOS installed
- 50+ C64 retro gaming arcade and utility cartridges
- C64 Direct-to-TV C64DTV (hardware design by Jeri Ellsworth)
- 100+ floppy disks with various games, programs, and utilities
- Commodore SX-64 (Executive 64) computer
If you have any Commodore hardware, software, or other retro computing goodness (books, toys, gadgets, etc.) bring it along. There is always plenty of room, tables and electrical outlets.
Do you have any Commodore, other 8-bit computer or gaming console items you want to sell, trade or give away? Feel free to bring it along for our buy, sell, trade and free tables.
It’s perfectly fine to bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband or kids as they are all welcome at the meetings too, so don’t let that stop you from coming. The more the merrier!
For additional details, directions, etc, please check out the Commodore Computer Club meetings page.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Commodore Computer Club and Users Group meeting on Friday June 3, 2011. Come to learn, come to share.