That’s right folks, our next scheduled meeting will be Friday, March 4, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST when Pied Piper Pizza closes. People from the Portland, OR metro area typically show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
We meet at Pied Piper Pizza, an awesome local pizza place in Vancouver, Washington that’s approximately 20-30 minutes from PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98682
When entering Pied Piper Pizza, head straight back past the dart boards to the private banquet room #3. Look for Commodore “Stuff”. If you can’t find it, ask someone at the counter.
Confirmed hardware, software and game cartridges that will be at the March 4, 2011 Portland Metro Area Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- CDTV Commodore Dynamic Total Vision Presentation
- C64 Direct-to-TV C64DTV designed by Jeri Ellsworth
- 100+ floppy disks with various games, programs, and utilities
- Commodore SX-64 (Executive 64) computer
- Commodore 64 (breadbox) computer
- 50+ C64 arcade game and utility cartridges
- Commodore VIC-20 computer
- 20+ VIC 20 video game cartridges
At the meeting, personal friend and club member John Hancock will be showcasing a rare piece of Commodore computer history, the CDTV Commodore Dynamic Total Vision.
If you have any Commodore hardware or software, bring it along. There is always plenty of room, tables and electrical outlets.
Also feel free to bring your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or kids as they are all welcome at the meetings too, so don’t let that stop you from coming. The more the merrier!
For additional details, directions, etc, please check out the Commodore Computer Club meetings page.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting on Friday March 4, 2011.