Our next scheduled Commodore Computer Club meeting will be Friday, May 6, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST.
Typically club members, guests and friends from the Portland, OR metro area show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
We meet at Pied Piper Pizza which is a local pizza place in Vancouver, WA that’s approximately 20-30 minutes from PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98682
When entering Pied Piper Pizza, head straight back past the dart boards to the private banquet room #3. Look for Commodore “Stuff”. If you can’t find it, ask someone at the counter.
You can expect to see the following hardware, software (floppy disk and cartridge based) at the May 6, 2011 PDX Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- Amiga CDTV Commodore Dynamic Total Vision
- Black CD-1411 External 3.5 Disk Drive (CDTV)
- Commodore 64 (breadbox) computer
- 50+ C64 arcade game and utility cartridges
- Commodore VIC-20 computer
- 20+ VIC 20 video game cartridges
- C64 Direct-to-TV C64DTV designed by Jeri Ellsworth
- Custom Xbox console modded with a 300 GB hard drive
- 100+ floppy disks with various games, programs, and utilities
- Commodore SX-64 (Executive 64) computer
If you have any Commodore hardware or software, bring it along. There is always plenty of room, tables and electrical outlets.
Also feel free to bring your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or kids as they are all welcome at the meetings too, so don’t let that stop you from coming. The more the merrier!
The buy, sell, trade and free tables will be setup at the meeting. If you have any Commodore, other 8-bit computer or gaming console items you want to sell, trade or give away, feel free to bring it along.
Last but not least, we have a few scheduled presentations and demonstrations for our upcoming meeting. More specifics will be posted in the coming days as we get a little closer to May 6th.
For additional details, directions, etc, please check out the Commodore Computer Club meetings page.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Commodore Computer Club and Users Group meeting on Friday May 6, 2011.