Our next Commodore Computer Club meeting will be Friday, November 4, 2011 from 6:00 pm PST until 12:00 am PST, so be there or be 8-bit square
Usually C64 club members, Commodore friends and guests from the Portland, OR and surrounding area show up between 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm PST.
Our monthly Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meetings take place at Pied Piper Pizza in Vancouver, WA which is about a 30 minute drive from downtown PDX – Portland, Oregon:
Pied Piper Pizza – 12300 NE Fourth Plain Rd. – Vancouver, WA 98682 – Get directions
Once inside Pied Piper Pizza, head straight back past the dart boards to the private banquet room #3. Look for Commodore and other retro computers.
The following hardware and software will be at the November 4, 2011 Portland metropolitan area Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting:
- MSD SD-2 Super Disk Drive (22 second verified backups)
- Commodore 64 computer and 1541 disk drive (both with JiffyDOS)
- 50+ C64 retro gaming arcade and utility cartridges
- Big box full of C64 floppy disks (games, programs, and utilities)
- Amiga 500 computer with tons of software
- VIC-20 computer with Mega-Cart: The ultimate cartridge for your VIC 20
- Multiple EasyFlash Cartridges for the Commodore 64
If you have any Commodore hardware, software, or other classic computing goodness kindly bring it along because we’ve got plenty of room, tables and electrical outlets.
Along with the above items mentioned, you can also expect to enjoy the following:
- Good friends, conversations and a lot social geekery
- The buy, sell, trade and free tables
- Various C64 club member presentations
- Tinker time: hacking, coding, exploring new hardware
- Pied Piper Pizza food, beverages and salad bar
For additional details, what to expect at our meetings, directions, etc, please check out the Commodore Computer Club meetings page.
It’s perfectly fine to bring your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or kids with you to the upcoming meeting. All are welcome. The more the merrier!
We look forward to seeing you at the next Commodore Users Group and Computer Club meeting on Friday November 4, 2011. Come to learn, come to share.