The members of the Commodore Computer Club and Users Group of Vancouver, WA are active in developing and exploring various projects for the Commodore community.
Current Member Projects In Progress:
- CommodoreLive.com – (Launching Soon)
- Commodore Flyer Case – (Prototype Completed)
- Recording custom notes for various SID songs to work with Shredz64
- Cartridge based Homebrew games – (Work In Progress)
- Building more EasyFlash C64 Cartridge’s
- Making VIC-20, C64 and Amiga video cables
Completed Member Projects:
- Commodore Flyer Internet Modem + Disk Drive Emulator
- Add a Compact Flash drive to a Amiga 600 A600 computer
- Commodore 64 Zork multi-player Text Adventure
- Build an EasyFlash C64 Cartridge
- Commodore Business Machines 8032 PCB Restoration
- Refurbishing PET 4032-N Computer
- Add an IEEE port to ZoomFloppy
We’ve got some other projects in the works which will be announced at our next monthly meeting, so be sure to come and check it out.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for a future Commodore computer related project or hack for us to work on, let us know.
About Our Commodore Computer Community Projects:
We meet regularly and work on these projects as time permits. Our Commodore community projects can be any idea or concept focusing on (but not limited to):
Hardware, Software, PCB Development, Accessories, Documentation, and so much more!
Around the Commodore Computer Club, we’ve got a little saying:
Some people see things and say “why?” and we like to dream things that never where and say “why not?”
Do you have a dream for a cool Commodore computer project? With our talented Commodore computer club members, we can help make it happen for you and your organization.
We’ve got members with a lot of talent and expertise developing custom hardware, software and programing for the following Commodore computers:
- Commodore 64 (C64)
- PET 2001, PET 4032 and CBM 8032
- Commodore 128, 128D and 128DCR
- VIC-20 (VIC20)
- Commodore Plus/4
- Amiga 500, 600, 1000 and 2000
If you have any constructive comments, suggestions or additions, contact us.